Wednesday 10 September 2014

Ultimate Road Trip Songs 2014

Hey! 

As a teenage girl 2 months from finishing high school (too excited!!) I'm planning to travel to a lot more places with my friends and family. And I don't know about you, but everytime I go on a road trip somewhere or even a holiday by plane, I want to create a playlist that will remind me of that trip; so I start looking around for songs that will reflect my excitement! 
I am always stuck last minute before leaving trying to download all my favourite songs so I can listen to them either on the journey or while I'm there. So I decided to create this playlist of my ultimate road trip songs for 2014 that maybe you will find useful for your own travels! 


1. PARTY IN THE USA- Miley Cyrus
I don't know about you, but for me this song just screams road trip! Even though I live in Australia and this song is what... like 3 or 4 years old now, there's something about it that makes me want to sing it loud and proud with my friends ;) 

2. UGLY HEART- GRL 
This song is relatively new and super popular! It's got a great beat and gives you that feeling that makes you want to dance haha... That may not be the greatest thing if your the driver, but if your a passenger then dance all you like! I won't judge you :P

3. REALLY DONT CARE- Demi Lovato
Such an upbeat song, that makes you wanna let loose and just forget about all the negatives in life. Listening to this song in the car is great because, again, no one can hear you belting it out haha.

4. SHAKE IT OFF- Taylor Swift
Another new song, this one from one of my favourite artists. I absolutely love this song! It's got such a good message without being sad or slow. You can dance to it, even if your as bad as Taylor makes herself out to be in the video, because if someone sees you through the window being silly, JUST SHAKE IT OFF!

5. IM READY- AJR
I've already listened to this on a road trip and it had everyone in the car singing and being silly, making the memories that you never want to forget! Such a good road trip song!

6. ALL ABOUT THAT BASE- Meghan Trainer
Lastly on this list, one of the most popular songs of 2014! Wanna get everyone in the car singing along with sassy fingers and awkward seat dancing, then this is the perfect song! 

Well that's all of my songs for my ultimate road trip songs! These are just a few of what I consider the best, so feel free to give me some song recommendations because I'm up to listen to new music! 

- Tianah xo

1 comment: